Explore Our Network
FCNL's network includes people in every state and congressional district in the country. People write letters, display and distribute War Is Not the Answer signs and bumper stickers, participate in peace vigils, organize events, and more.
The Network by the Numbers
- More than 160,000 messages sent to Congress through FCNL's website in the past year. Write your own message.
- More than 61,000 subscribers to our email lists. Sign up.
- Nearly 1,000,000 War Is Not the Answer signs and bumper stickers distributed. Order your own sign or sticker and find out, if war is not the answer, what is?
- More than 22,000 people receiving our newsletter. Read the newsletter.
- Contacts at 700 meetings, churches, and community groups across the country. Find out about becoming an FCNL Contact.
- 210 governors, members of FCNL's General Committee. Find out about how FCNL is governed.
Who Is FCNL?
Everyone in our network has their own story of why they are active with FCNL. We'd like to introduce a few of the people in our network to you.
"FCNL has made a really concerted effort to reach out to the veteran community, and bring us in. As a veteran, that felt really comfortable. I felt like I was being welcomed in; instead of being tokenized or being used as a figurehead I was being welcomed in as a member of this community to do this work." -- Geoffrey Millard, Iraq Veterans Against the War (IVAW), at FCNL's Spring Lobby Weekend