A Quaker Lobby in the Public Interest
Test Your Knowledge on Afghanistan
- Which is the correct list of countries bordering Afghanistan?
a. China, Iran, Pakistan, India
b. China Iran Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan
c. China, Iraq, Iran, Uzbekistan, Russia
d. Russia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Iran
- Which number is closest to the number of U.S. and International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) military bases in Afghanistan?
- General McCrystal said which solution would be the inevitable outcome to the conflict in Afghanistan?
- President Obama talked about a 'surge' of American civilian expertise going to Afghanistan from the State Department and USAID. How many civilians does the U.S. government hope to have in country in the near future?
- By the summer of 2010, how many U.S. troops will be in Afghanistan?
- How much money is the Obama Administration expected to request for the Afghanistan war supplemental (to be applied to FY2010)?
a. $80 million
b. $12 billion
c. $22 billion
d. $33 billion
- What ethnic group do the largest number of people in Afghanistan belong to?
- How many countries contribute ISAF troops to the war in Afghanistan?